You’re looking at a document that doubles as a .pdf CV and a html webpage. However you’re viewing this, welcome! Information from around the site is together here.
You can download this in printable form at https://josephjones.net/vitae/vita.pdf or see it in HTML form at https://josephjones.net/vitae/vita.html.
My main work
- Researching phase transitions.
- Developing statistical mechanics perturbation theory.
- E-mail: jxj898 at student.bham.ac.uk
- Github: https://github.com/jjones2000
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-jones870
- Google Scholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=-dFCSu0AAAAJ
- Theoretical Physics PhD, University of Birmingham, 2022-present.
- Theoretical Physics MSci, University of Birmingham, 2018-2022, first class, 4.25GPA.
- MSci Moreton prize: Second overall MSci graduating student (Physics).
- Nolan Merrill prize: Best Year 4 project (Theoretical Physics).
- R42 Institute:
English and basics of some Romance languages.
Python, Mathematica, C++; markup languages including LaTeX, XeLaTeX , R Markdown, HTML and CSS.
- Srivastava, A. et al, Beyond the Imitation Game: Quantifying and extrapolating the capabilities of language models, 2022-06-09 PDF